Self Introduction


     My name is Eileen Feng. I was born on March 7, 1999 and come from Changhua City. I graduated from National Taichung University of Science and Technology in 2019 and my major was Insurance & Finance Management. 
    Talking about my personality, I recognize myself steady, serious and proactive. Through the professional training, I have a nice capacity in project presentation with great teamwork. Owning to the disciplined training, I always drive myself to the perfection. I’m used to be stuck at the work until it is well done. I highly value this as my superiority, however, sometimes I was exhausted from those work. 
     In my spare time, I like to read novels, listen to the music and binge-watch the TV drama. I usually spend time to hang out with my family or my friends in the weekend. These leisure activities totally relax my mind. 
     My short-term target is to get the specialized certificate and license, like Personal Insurance Representative and the Senior Securities . 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Six Minutes English - TOURIST CLAMPDOWN 

The Sad Song

Six Minute English - Working for Free